Monday, May 23, 2011

May 18 in retrospective

....literally. There is not really much I can't tell you about Mount St. Helens that is new or phenomenal. But if you do wanna check out what our little huffer and puffer is up to these days....check out the web cam...

http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/volcanocams/msh/

Sexy, huh? OK, if it's dark outside, like now, or cloudy, you won't see much. But it is kinda fun.

Anyway, that is all for now. I hafta say I've had a long day and had not been prioritizing this blog. I will try to find a fascinating subject for the next post. But just so I am clear on a subject that has come about lately: THE END OF DAYS IS NOT IMMINENT. If anyone tells you they know when that happens, invite them to play a hand of poker with you. You will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment